Friday, March 31, 2006

Wow, I feel so disconnected....

Well It was a good week, and the best part is that it's over. the week at work went by very slowly until tuesday it went flying by.

Sunday - Well woot woot I was at the Wide Eyed and Mystified tour. downhere and the silent.
great bands - I am so very in love with DownHere... well not the musicians but with the music. it was a fabulous night. There was such energy, and I got to really get to talk with JT the Drummer and his wife Erin.... they are such a great couple. BAck to the concert. there were about 150-200 people there; ranging in age from 10 to 75. the feeling was amazing.

Monday - I was dreading my day at work. I was preparing for my evaluation... so I stressed out all day, nothing seemed to go well for me monday.

Tuesday - Well the evaluator was in - and things went like they go everyday. I was just so nervous, so blah. but in the end he said I was a great teacher. That just made me feel great... sigh... but I still lhad a sort of bad day - - - One of my other co-workers didn't have a a good review. the frustrating part was the fact that the evaluator was fickle in hie critisims and told some people one thing and told others the exact opposite... "you tell the children to 'sit down'...too harsh you tell the children to 'sit down'... not harsh enough. It's frustrating... Someone so ...so.... argh.

Wednesday - the day went by - and surprise it's friday.

David is workign tomorrow and I have a few errands to run... it should be a pretty average weekend.

11 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a fun week :P
    I worked tonite, really really slow nite...tho a friend of yours came in tonite. Liz! I recognized her as soon as I seen her but couldn't think of where I knew her, then I realized like right away...cause shes short, and I remember David making fun of her at your graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan, the concert sounds like it was so cool! They came here too but we didn't get to go, Justin had to work unfortunately. I miss you sooooo much! I haven't talked to you in forever! I want to see you and hang out, just us girls (as much as I love our husbands I think we need some girl time). I doubt we'll be able to get to Truro anytime soon since we're totally broke (as usual) but hopefully we'll get to see each other soon! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jan - Small world... ahahah
    That's cool that you remembered someone from April last year, that wasn't really introduced to you... Love ya
    Ciao

    Holly - I totally miss you too - and I don't know when we'll get to Moncton - buying a house makes you not rich either!
    oh did you happen to find a hoop earring in your living room? I lost it the weekend we slept on your floor... it's silver and I really like it!!!! ahhh I miss you - I really really want to see you so very much... we'll have to work on getting together.
    love ya Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, didn't find a hoop earring sorry! LOL Love you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shannon,

    We loved "Downhere" too, when we saw them in Halifax a few years ago. I have both of their CDs.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Downhere put on a great show in Halifax.
    I hung out and talked to the drummer at the Blessings store before the show. They were having this sort of meet-and-greet BBQ thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly - That's cool, thanks for looking. So when are you and Justin driving by? any Holidays?? long weekends??

    Mom & Steve - Yeah I really liked Down here, we bought 2 of their CDs - we figured we need more Christian music in the house... we have a very minimal selection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure. I'm going home this weekend, but through St. John so we won't be going past Truro. But hopefully soon! When do you move in to your new house??

    ReplyDelete
  9. man shannon, too bad you and Dave have to move the end of April...theres a car show here at the coliseum, Garrett and I went last year (it was awesome), and I know Dave would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man...

    maybe you guys should skip the show and come visit us - we'll have plenty of beds and rooms so there'd be room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry, we've been looking forward to this show since last year! We can visit you some other time. :P

    ReplyDelete