Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday... the last real day of March Break...

I can't believe that Friday is here already. this week has been great.

I got to see Ruthie, Woot - I missed, and still miss her
I got to spend some real time with David, and soon with his Parents this weekend.
I got to hang out with my Girl and her little girl Shaun and Sophia... Loving it!

Man it's crazy, I just can't wait for school to begin... well not really 'can't wait' but i'm excited. I miss it - I miss having things to do. I wouldn't mind being a little more prepared... and I have an evaluation... i'm so very nervous... sigh...

what ever.


... ciao

4 comments:

  1. Iwas just thinking today, about how exciting it is that you have a house, and how exciting it is that I'm getting closer to flying home on a more permanent basis, and how exciting it is that I can help you move in to your new house (if you'll let me, I'm now a pro at moving)

    anywho, just thought I'd share my exciting thoughts!

    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, I miss you like crazy!!

    Next time you're in Moncton, you'll have to come see Eric and I!! :) I hope everything is going well!

    I'm getting married on August 25th, I hope hope hope hope hope that you can come!!

    I love you and I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evy - I would LOVE for you to help me with my house!!!
    mostly cause I love you and I love help and I love my house... So hey it all works out... Woot

    Leanne - You're alive... really alive... I miss you!!
    and David and I would love to go to your wedding...
    WOOT WOOT WOOT you're getting married!!!

    Ahhhhhh HeeHeeHee

    love you Leanne!!!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shan! I'm a little late, but I figured since you mentioned me in this post, I should at least comment. It was great to see you there the other day (last week now), even if it was only for a short time. I'm sorry I missed you on the way back; I was hoping for a longer visit.

    And, while I'm at it, I'd like to extend my (overdue) congratulations to Leanne on your engagement! That's very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete