Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I, a Teacher, Inspire Minds... David, a Cable Contractor, Numbs Them.

Ah, how true, and funny, an yet not so true, but still so funny. I love my job. I’m wore out at the end of the day, dead by the end of the week... my legs hurt from standing all day, and sometimes I smell of urine. (Yes a child did pee himself, and yes he did need a hug, yes I had to hug him because that is what you do, and yes I thought about the seep-age, so yes I sacrificed my pride and hugged him, and yes it did seep through three layers of clothing...)

Well this past weekend, David and I went to Moncton. It was a great weekend. We got there on Friday night about 7:00 and of course the first place we went to was Holly and Justin’s, Cause we love them. It was so nice just to see them again. It’s so great to have such great friends. We just hung out for a while at there place, and then off to Dairy Queen, cause nothing says yummy like an Ice Cream! Woot, Woot.

From there it was back to my grand parents for a ‘great’ nights sleep on a little tiny pull out couch... and it was cold. We awoke and headed out for a fun packed Saturday. We first went to the Farmer’s Market and shopped at a few yard sales. At noon we headed to the Dormies – oh sigh... such great memories on Dorm, the Field, the Elevator, sigh swoon. It brought back so many memories. Not that I’d been gone that long.

Saturday Afternoon after more Yard Sales, David and I headed over to see Janet and Garret. Still the same. It was so good to see Janet –I really miss her. A lot. And I just hope everything works out in the end... and I just want to see her more you know – I feel like all my good friends are gone, they are far from me, and it’s worse when you finally have a friend who is family, or vise versa. Sigh I’ll get by. Anyways - we all went out to Doc Dylan’s for a late lunch... And it was GREAT – I had Greek salad, and nachos – SO GOOD!
Later in the Afternoon we headed to the school to meet up with H&J again. We had McDonalds for lunch... and than watched some of a concert thingy for a bit... then of course – off to home – cause we have to show Grandparents pictures and what not. Anyways moving on to Sunday – we went to church with H&J etc. And Jamie Nickerson – I love her... - then we went to eat at Chang’s house... a Chinese buffet in Deippe it was GREAT I love it there!! We ate till we all burst. Sigh I love Chinese. anyways after that we dropped off everyone and headed home – I Drove, I’m a great driver... I speed and you can’t really tell except for that little thingy with a needle that says 130 most of the time...aha.that’s it for now – I’m off to go finish my homework – who know kindergarten could be so busy. Ciao

5 comments:

  1. hola

    it is true!!! but that's alright... I guess :)

    hope life is going well! I have sporadic access to a computer... the one at work is broken, which is uber annoying...

    good luck with the pee thing!

    and I miss y'all!

    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ev'y I love ya - and I miss you much.. yeah the pee thing - it hasn't happened again - which is a very good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time can I join in on the Chinese?

    ReplyDelete