Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me.. is it Normal to Sing to yourself?

Ahh My Birthday... I'm 24. I'm older, and of course Wiser. Don't laugh. it's true. I'm older and yet nothing has changed - Sigh maybe next year i'll feel like something will click, my bday will be Huge - in my own brain - big like i'll be an adult. One day... sigh. As for my birthday... It's been ok. The kids in class were great. Eveytime anyone of them remembered it was my birthday they all sang - it was So Cute... until the 20th time.. then it got boring... very boring, almost painful. I'll get used to it. Teaching is great. I love just being with the kids. Sometimes there are few that are, well, Special... i.e. can't sit still, can't stop talking, and have no too clues which way is up... I kinda feel for them.. they really jsut don't get it - and it's not that hard.. 1...2...3...4...5 A...B...C I mean really... Sigh. David bought me a Josh Groban DVD... and a beautiful card.. it's so great... and sweet. I love him and tonight he's taking me out - i'm not sure where, but I hope it's chinese. Sigh...Well I'm off I have a ton of Homework.

11 comments:

  1. I bet the kids can get pretty frustrating, but hopefully you'll make an impact on them. I know lots of people that still remember their kindergarten teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's right.
    Happy Birthday!

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emmie -

    and oh yeah, that's right - Thanks Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday tooo yoouu!
    Haaaaappppy Biiiiirrrrthdaaaaay deeeeaaarr Shaaaaaannnnnooooonnnn!
    Haappppy Biirrrttthhdaaaay toooooo YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

    Happy Birthday Shannon! Love you!!

    ~ Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.

    yes, I realize this is today and your birthday was yesterday. But I failed to comment, and wanted to get it in.

    happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA

    Thanks Ruthie,
    Thanks Ev'y I appriciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so where did you guys end up going to eat??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jan -

    we went out to eat at the
    China Rose

    it was GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. China Rose...thats not the place we went for the rehersal dinner is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, the rehersal... I LOVE IT THERE.

    This sounds so lame - but I could eat there EVERY DAY. for any and every occasion.

    ReplyDelete