Monday, September 19, 2005

Today and Everyday of Life

So yesterday David and I went to see Ev'y off. I can't believe that in less than 12 ish hours she'll be on her way. Its so sad. I didn't cry when I left her, I managed to hold on to my emotions... Its weird to say goodbye, hoping that maybe it isn't the last time, but really who knows. so much can happen, can change. In the blink of an eye, poof. Life just moves on. Life continues and I'm supposed to just accept it.

Ahh I move on.... And accpet that if I continue that though I might get all weepy again, and then cry... And we don't want that do we?...?...?

today school went well. I'm not feeling so great - my tummy hurts and my throat is sore. Everytime I start to get better... Some child with a cough, or a cold, or a running nose decides that I'd be the best person to give the bugs and germs too... Yeesh.

This weekend David and I are heading up to Moncton... too see everyone - I can't wait - I really miss everyone... I can't wait to see holly... I can't wait to see Brandy... I can't wait to see anyone.

AnywaysI have to go Make dinner for my Hubby, and finish the Laundry:D I like being a wife-y

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see you when you came up - even though we didn't really get to hang out too much, just getting to see you even quickly was a blessing - just wanted to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete