Thursday, October 6, 2005

So Sick

I have been sick for about a month - first is was a simple old, the kind that you hardly notice, except early in the morning...

And then it moved.

I guess from the litte aches it moved into my neck and back. this is ok.. it's week 2 and colds always get worse before they get better...

And then it moved.

From my back to my nose... how do aches turn into a sinus thing. the runnign nose, the painful pressure, the actual head rush tha thappens from breathing. Noworries... it's week 3 and at some point i'm sure the cold will go away...

I hope.

And then it moved.

It sank actually. from the sinus to my thoat and into my ears. we all know that my tube thingys are not working well, so i guess the cold moved in to help? maybe? ...right... So not being able to hear anyone, or myself. this is normal right? the aching ears? the runny nose (left overs from the sinus trip)? Well my throat, it's sandpaper. Some days i can't talk, some times the voice comes in and out - it's great.


But again it was just week 4, and i'm sur eone day it will get better.

And then it moved.

wait it didnt' move... not at all... it liked the throat... so now it's Week 5... and still the gross sickness... Sigh.. The kids must love the voices I make when I read the stories. aha.

Well I'm off to make dinner for the hubby... hee hee it's still makes me smile to say i have a hubby... hee hee

3 comments:

  1. dear shannon,

    get better soon,

    love,
    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Evelyn,

    thanks for the wonderful letter - it brightened my day.

    love
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you shan! I'm praying that you get better soon!
    Hugs and More Hugs

    ReplyDelete