Thursday, November 30, 2006

been a little sick.. but nothing else going on...

I spent all weekend feeling like crap. I slept all night, woke up and then of course had a nap, and then another nap and then I went to bed and slept all nigh... after all don't you know that the average adult needs two naps.

I got up Monday and headed off to work. It's been a few days and waking up is always gross when you wake up, so the breathing thing? well I figured once I got up and got going it's be fine. Well I arrived at school and the breathing thing now hurt... and wasn't happening when it was supposed to. I was talking with Mr V. and we collectively decided I should go to the hospital to get checked out... but not before I get the class ready, it's crazy that at that moment my biggest concern was the substitute, and making it easy for them, and then thinking about the aftermath for me and the class... sigh... i got out 4 days of lessons, in case it was a serious problem, and left. I went to the hospital and simply found out that I have a slight chest infection. Not too bad, I got a shot and a puffer... great nothing leaves a gross taste in your mouth like a puffer.

I head home, call the school tell them I'm off for a few days, and that it's nothing serious. and now I sleep .. all day... it was crazy. Wait I did get up to go to the regular, non hospital type doctors. She looked in my ears, eyes, throat, checked my stomach, commented on the HUGE tonsil I've had for weeks and tole me I have sinusitis. She explained that my body is a big incubator for bacteria that I can't fight... this explains the last couple of months nose issues and cold.

I went home and guess what.. slept. but i tell you the next morning, such a difference, Antibiotics are so Crazy. they work, it takes a few days but what a difference. I'm running at 80% now. Oh and these Antibiotics, well my kidneys could just shut down. Yippee.. in fact it's such a high dose that the Pharmacists thought that it was one prescription (in my name) for David and I to share. ahahah... nope all the crazy drugs are for me. aha.

anyways I'm feeling better but I'm going to go now - i have a Christmas letter to write.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better sis....toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey think you can get Dave ti update his LJ???lol

    ReplyDelete