Monday, December 11, 2006

And It's December Already?

Really? Cause I'm not Ready for it!

there is so much to do - and so little time, I have to finish shopping (just one more gift left), Write up my Christmas Letters, finish wrapping the presents, Help with the the school's Christmas concert, Teach 14 5 yr olds the last week before Christmas break, bake some cookies, continue to orchestrate the Kindergarten Christmas party, Redo my kitchen, paint backdrop for the church, if I ever get a chance to see it?, pack to go see family, go see family, and then get back in time to maybe relax before I head to work Jan 2nd. It doesn't seem like a lot but it's all the small things... after school is done Friday it will be a bit better...

i'll Have time to update then...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with that Shan, hopefully we'll get to see you sometime in between or in the near future! I want to get together just me and you sometime cuz I miss that. I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, When are you passing through on your way to your mom's?

    aha Your Mom...'s

    aha
    Let us know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you be in t.dot for Christmas Eve?
    I think I'll be at Immanuel for that service....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heidi...
    no I won't be in town... I'm offto the Valley for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete