Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hanging out with the Shaddicks...

Just hanging out Watching a GREAT movie!!




"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"You keep using that word -- I do not think it means what you think it means. "

"You mock my pain."... "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"I don't envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But, in the meantime, rest well ... and dream of large women."

"Who are you?!"..."No one of consequence."..."I must know."..."Get used to disappointment."..."
Okay."

"As you wish. "





Sigh What a Great movie!!!

Sigh, Swoon!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm... suddenly wishing I had brought Princess Bride to Yemen with us. Oh, the memories:) Great movie - thanks for the post and a reminder of home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Die Hard With a Vengence!

    Great movie indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it, I mean it!

    Anybody want a peanut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Yes that is a good one - I left it out to see if someoen would post it!

    thank you Holly... it is so sweet to read those words... sigh.

    Ev'y it's not Die Hard... it's SAW 3.. Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever. I still think Shakespeare is cool, even if you call me a geek.

    ReplyDelete