Tuesday, November 7, 2006

It had been so long since I was sick.. i guess it was about time

Well Monday was a good day.

The day was long but we (the class and I got a lot done... slowly or course) that night we went to young adults. I enjoy spending time with Jody and Micah... sometimes its hard.. but i get used to how sometimes, its not so much fun... but most times it's fun... and for the most part last night was fun. Janet came a long. I like her. Our new Pastor and his wife were there and it was so nice to meet them. I enjoy them, and Lynn likes 'settlers' a great game! Natasha said she likes Dutch Blitz.. so i hope to play her some day. We played a game, and then we had to come home... Janet needed to get back to the apt.

Once we got home i headed right to bed. I wole up at 3 o'clock sicker than a, what ever it is that people say. So I was up and then... well i had to go to work... man it sucks so much to go to work when you feel like a pill of (insert bad word here) but I managed to last until lunch time before I lost my cookies... in the classroom... GROSS... normaill I clean up puke from a kid... good thing I hadn't eaten today... aha. Gross... Sigh so I left work

I came home crawled into bed and tried to sleep.. i slept and no longer sick to my stomch but i wish I coudl breathe normally...

Oh a purely romantic note David brought me home a dozen roses... how friggin' sweet... I just love him. A Lot!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww roses is really sweet. What a guy. I hope you feel better. I love you and miss you lots! When are you coming to Moncton??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throwing up in public can be pretty embarrassing. Same thing happened to Felicia last weekend during basketball tryouts. I told her not to eat before she went, but did she listen...?

    Anyhow, I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, how sweet. But it'd be even sweeter if he drove you to halifax to visit me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you were sick. Janet said you moved your grandparents this past weekend...guess that's why you weren't around on Monday. I don't know how David got so sweet, but it's a blessing to me to hear! Love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete