Tuesday, August 8, 2006

It's Tuesday

Ahhh It's Tuesday. I Like it because it means that it's almost Wed. then Thursday and on Thursday Ill be reunited with my girls.... and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm so happy....

Well our car appears to be going through puberty... it's 14 years old, and now it sometimes won't start. It just won't work, and then magically, poof, it works. We are taking it in to get fixed... argh. I just want a car I can rely on. sigh. If it isn't working before Thursday, i think we're getting a rental car for the weekend.. which is nice cause our little clunker needs a break.

And now for my women's intuition...

I believe that a certian Brother in Law that I have, might not be so 'unattached'. I'm not sure but if it's true and you have a girlfriend (which I will tease you for... cause that is what older sisters do.. and if you need any advice on girlie stuff... call me day or night... ) Congrats... and let me know... yeesh. Love ya Steve!

Um I think that is it... so I guess Ciao...

Girls see you in 2 days!!!

6 comments:

  1. *sprays out perverbial milk from nose*

    Yes, er, ah.
    I do so hate the term 'girlfriend', but for want of a better word...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when did you pop the question? :P lol Was it on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevie's got a GIRLFRIEND!!!

    ahaha I'm so happy for you and your errr.non.girlfriend...

    SO I assume it was saturday - -casue you both looked so couple-y

    Love ya Steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I wrote her a note on the sunday BEFORE last when I dropped her off at work down by Yarmouth. She sent me a letter back on wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh was it one of those notes that said:


    I like you, do you like me?
    Circle YES or NO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh... no. ;)

    It was an actual letter written about a serious subject (at least for me) - Love.

    ReplyDelete