Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ahh and we are home...

Well its Tuesday, and life is going by ever so quickly.

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'll update about Ruthie's wedding at another time - we are having Computer Issues... so it'll be coming later, and the pictures will follow that.

Secondly, about a week ago I went to the Doctor's because of a few things - one of the those it the lack of sleep I am getting, and also that my left foot seems to be going numb and hurting me. So she sent me for blood work. No Biggie. I've done that before. Only this time I got a call to back to the Dr's and talk about the results... THAT CAN'T BE GOOD... so today I'm off to Chat.

Sigh....

3 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you shan - love you bunches!!!
    I send a hug and lots of love. Maybe to cheer you up I could take a pic in the white tank and send it over?
    Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man ow hot would that be!!!

    :)

    Thanks for the thought...
    Love ya Bek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon let me know what's going on asap so I don't have to worry about it okay? And same with Brandy cuz she has some worrying issues too. So let us know. I love you!

    ReplyDelete