Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So My Drivers Test...

Well David and I went to the DMV – and I get all ready, actually today I didn’t even throw up – so I handled the stress and anxiety very well I think. I get there, get the info out, and even met the new guy... Paul ( – he’s so much nicer than Mike... the other guy...) Well you see, we got out to the car and wouldn’t you know it... a brake light is out... ARGH... I just want my license... sigh... frig... So On Aug 1st, I’m going to Amherst and Paul, the nice guy, will be doing the test. He said it’ll go very well, I shouldn’t worried.

I Just want to have y license. How hard can this be...

Ev'y I'd love to go Apartment hunting - but as you read, I can't get to the city.
Brannie - did you get a Camp site for Aug? Are you near Ev'y and us??

4 comments:

  1. man, you have all the luck!

    I think I was talking to brandy recently... it came up somewhere... but she asked if we had a site, so I'm assuming that means she got a site....

    er sumthin'

    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have a site, its next to you and david, I told her to put us there.
    Does FC have her site yet? when I called it was just you and me.
    Soooo Excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brannie - As far as I know she's with us - - it's just under our name though...

    Can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, I think it's a sign that you're a bad driver and shouldn't have a licence to drive. I do believe the world is working against you getting your licence.

    I'm just kidding!
    Can't wait to see you in Aug! And keep the evening of the 10th wide open!

    ReplyDelete