Monday, July 31, 2006

So busy - it is Today yet?

Wednesday – Ahh My Parents have been in my house for two days, and David and I have only had seven days in our home with out a guest in the last month and a half. Yeesh… That wears on a person. So Wed. morning was the day we shopped for all the salad fixin’s. Four grocery carts later, we’re done. Later in the day I head over to see Shaun. I miss her and she’s moving to New Glasgow… how on earth will I get to see her… it makes me a little sad.

Thursday – Ahh the day of Potatoe salad.

Friday – Rehearsal day. This is the day that we (momma and dad and I) worked till we all dropped. We started with the little things, the rest of the salads, all the prep, the drinks… then went to the rehearsal, left early to decorate… decorated, set up, BBQed, worked while trying to find a moment to eat, and then clean up. Sigh it was a busy night.

Saturday - Mike and Jen got Hitched - doesn't that sound romantic? The Wedding was beautiful. She was in a strapless with layers and a sash. It was so beautiful and fit her style! There will be pictures to follow on my msn spaces.

Sunday - First - Happy Birthday Hailey!!!! Second - Church went well, My Aunt Sandra and Uncle Greg (Dad's side), and Aunt Wendy and Uncle Dave (Momma's side) all came with us. It’s nice to worship with family. After church we all went to a brunch to watch Mike and Jen open their gifts – they got a lot of very nice things. Afterwards Aunt Wendy and uncle Dave came over with Momma and Dad for an afternoon of Nothingness. That was GREAT!

Today - I'm lying on the couch - due to Female issues... ahem, ahem; and getting a lot of Scrap booking done. I think it's time to scrapbook my years at ABU.

This Week - I have a meeting this weekend- - that’s going to be fun, but is work…

This Month – In about 12 days a dear friend, Ruthie is getting married – Woot Woot. We will be camping, tubing and having fun. At the end of the month Leanne is getting married… WOOT WOOT. And then it’s off to work… sigh sigh sigh sigh…

No comments:

Post a Comment