Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fours -- -Fron Bek

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Office Clerk
2. Kindergarten Teacher
3. Librarian’s Assistant
4. Admin Support – STAR office

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Regarding Henry
4. The Muppets Christmas Carol

C) Four places you have lived:
1. 549 Arklow Dr, Cole Harbour, NS
2. 541 Arklow Dr, Cole Harbour, NS
3. 543 Arklow Dr, Cole Harbour, NS
4. 360 Cross Rd. Truro NS

D) Four TV television shows I watch
1. House
2. Disney’s Weekenders
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Sports centre

E ) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. PEI – All over
2. My Grandfather’s Farm
3. umm Magic Mountain
4. To the Valley...

F) Websites you visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. www.shannonjoy.blogspot.com
3. Google
4. My Friend’s Blogs

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Chicken
3. Whopper!!!
4. Chocolate

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a beach anywhere
2. with friends
3. driving down to the valley - on the old highway
4. soaking in a hot tub...

No comments:

Post a Comment