Monday, July 17, 2006

A Biggie

Deck
So we've been working on the deck for a few weeks now, and it’s actually a deck now. Well we are missing the railings and the platform for my laundry basket and then the clothes lone moved... but it’s mostly a deck.. and I’m very proud.
So here are the pics I promised... (too see the whole set... check out my picture site...)





Tidal Impact
TI was very cool this year, but very, very tiring. I’m sure I got less then 15 hours of sleep the entire week. There were 11 youth from Immanuel and 25 from Allison Baptist church in Moncton. I can’ really think of anything that really stood out. The bus rides were great, and brought me back to when I would do youth events... as a youth not a leader. We went to Halifax almost every night, which was fun we had a speaker, Fred Lynch, he was super funny – every night but Friday... I don’t know what happened, but Friday he must have lost his groove.... Sigh...

Ev’y’s Birthday
This past Saturday was my beloved Ev’y’s birthday. She turned the big 23. Sigh she’s growing up. It was good to see her, and her mom and Holly and Justin. Justin and Holly had to leave right after cake, but it was still good to see them.

Driver’s Test
And tomorrow I go for my second road test. I hope that it goes well. I know that I must use my emergency brake EVERY time I park... not just in an Emergency. Yeesh – Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was fun... deck building, that is.

    Good luck on the test. Oh, and I passed the first time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah what ev...

    so yeah, we're coming down to see you... woot woot.
    well on Friday you'll most likely be working - but we'll see you sat. and sun.
    ciao

    ReplyDelete