Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Moving on - moving up?

Since I am in between LJ and Bloggin I’m going to be postin gin both places..

www.livejournal.com/~shannonjoy

www.shannonjoy.blogspot.com

I went for the interview at CCA (Colchester Christian Academy )...it went ok I talked a lot - cause i was really, really nervous. I'm nervous for a lot of reasons, I'm not sure if this is something that I can do? I would like it - but want and can are different. It seemed to go well, I think it was positive. At the end of the interview Mr. VanderKwaak handed me a DVD teacher’s guide. So I’m not sure how many of these things they have to hand out – but I’m taking it as a positive. Who knows? I’m really very unsure of myself. See I don’t have a ton of experience – but I was very, very clear at the interview, I didn’t try to hide it. I just don’t know, you know?

I’m still looking for a Job that just jumps out at me – just in case I don’t get this one. But heck any job would be good. I’d love to just to help out with the Debt I brang into this marriage (I know it’s brought) but brang is such a great word.
This Friday I'm planning a huge Date night for us. I want some spice in our life... I'm cooking a four-course meal, and then romantic 'stuff' but it'll be great. I can't wait to cook for him this huge, huge meal.... Shh Don't tell David I’m not telling him, it's a surprise.

It’s weird because I’m sure that there is more to write about, and say but really I have nothing – it’s like the farther from graduation date my mind gets the less I have to say... well maybe it’s the less I want to write... I haven't written anything, not a poem nothing... sigh I miss it. I wish I could in good conscious just take three days to sit and paint and write... and just be me. Oh well that’s it for now maybe more later... who knows...

3 comments:

  1. I'm your very first commenter...

    how romantical! I feel like I should have brought flowers or something.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh Ev'y I always knew that you would be my first...

    aha
    aha
    aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shan!
    I like your new blog!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete