Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at the Mcguire's

This has been one of my favorite Christmases. Mostly because there wasn't a lot of running around. We saw (for a short moment) the Skafte side - but have spent most of the time - just being with the McGuire side. Next year it'll be the Skafte side - I feel such peace with not having a run around... so nice to just be one place or the other.

I do miss seeing the Skaftes, just like next year I'll miss the McGuires.

I would have to say one of the best things, next to being with David for this holiday season, was that Sean came with us. It was a surprise, and we had to squeeze him in to the car - which is a whole other story. He;s back, and he's more like himself. So I guess if he had to go through what he did to realsize that He's better off being Himself, and growing into himself... then I guess that's what he had to go through - But he's Sean and it was so good to see him, be around him again. He wasn't snide, huffy, and mean... Sigh. I Love him.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment