Thursday, March 1, 2007

Well it's been a week

What a week...

Janet is staying with us - and i don't mind it as much as i thought i might - not that I don't love her , but family for a week can have it's drawbacks... but it's actually not to bad - she has her room, we all just veg and hang out - we do our thing - she does her thing - but we do things together (technical i know). I don't know how she feels about it, i don't think she hates it - i mean free food and a free place to stay - I'd love it! aha.

My kids asked about baptism, wanted to talk about Calvinism vs arminianism and then about babies - What a day.

I'm still sick, it's been since christmas.. it's really getting old. on top of it I'm sure i have a kidney infection... i used to get them a lot growing up - and the last one was the day we got engaged.. it was a gross week... i was at the hospital getting blood work done when i chatted with a nurse about it - and she said i should stay at the hospital for ra few days - and do the IV drugs, but I told her that I didn't have time to stay and get checked by a Doc. or go to the clinic, because I don't want my boss 'mad' at me. the last time i was sent home from the hospital (last week( he was really mad - and didn't hide it from the other teachers - so I'm sitting in my class, in pain, and all i can think of is the backlash if I go home... Meh

on that note I'm telling the boss I'll be back if he'll have me - we need the money... well my stupid student loan needs the money... sigh...

well I have to go make some phone calls to my youth girls for our girls night..

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thanks again for everything. I had a fun time hanging out all week. The best time was the Clay Cafe, that was so fun!
    See ya soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a Clay Cafe place in Moncton - we should save up and go some time - we coudl do those neat plates, or that Chopstick bowl thing-y...

    Love ya Janet!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey don't forget to bring my mug on Friday!!! Or else I'll be really mad...well not really, I'll be really sad tho :) Bring yours too, so I can see how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete