Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What a Rollercoaster...

Last week was march break... only it wasn't much of a break.

During the week I had a few meetings and a day with some of the youth group girls and watched a few movies. Then my Parents came up to stay at our house, for Newton's funeral. It was a nice visit, except for the reason. Thursday came quickly, and I barely had a Chance to sit down before my In-Laws came through the door. Having so much family is never a problem, I love them, and I love having so many people around, I just forgot how hard it is to do the little things I usually like to do on March break. So Mom and Dad Skafte, and Stephen came up for the weekend. the real reason they came up was to head up to Moncton, to see Janet. I really miss her, and I really wish she sounded more happy when she talked about her life. But before I get all weepy again, I will move on... Saturday we went up to Moncton and visited with Janet, eat at the Pepper, had DairyQueen, and shopped. It was really good to see Jan laughing. We had a good day, and on the way home nothing, i mean nothing, sounded better that the Quartet of David, Stephen, Dad Skafte and I singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

EDIT IN - I also got ot see my beautiful and pregnant Sister (with her family... Sigh I loe my little D), sigh I loves her - and I can't believe I forgot to mention the wonderful Car ride we took, and those, treats...wink wink.

Ahh and school starts... and this week I was supposed to set up for youth and i guess I forgot that I was also speaking... yessh, that day was a total mess, so many little things that went wrong. After youth I went out with some of the sr. youth and Natasha (she's a friend, someone my age even..sigh.) and a dad and Micah, it was good - and i loved goofing off... maybe I was a bit too goofy.... sigh....

Well i should go type up some notes... get some things done....

4 comments:

  1. Bohemian Rhapsody... good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've loved to hear your rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. LOL I can only imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to seeing me :(

    oh well, i still love you

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel better now...thanks

    i love you

    B

    ReplyDelete