Monday, December 18, 2006

And the Vacation begins...

Well today is my first official day of Vacation, and I wake up bright and early at 7:00 not counting the 4 wake ups through out the night. I've gotten the laundry out on the line, the living room cleaned up and the second coat of Primer on the Kitchen Cabinets.

Oh did I forget to post - David and I are redoing the Kitchen... getting rid of the shingles and the wood... and adding trim and painting a nice cream on the cupboards. It looks so good and we are only half way done. We have come across a few glitches - the biggest one is the hinges. They don't really fit. Our cupboards fit into the space... and our hinges won't connect right.. we need to router out some of the wood and then attach the hinges - problem... we don't have a router thingy. hopefully we'll be able to get one... if you have one -- - let me know!

This week I've got to get the Kitchen done, take J.S our for Coffee - cause I like her, find time to spend with Chera - I miss her!!! and then head out to be with the Fam. I'm glad that David is going to get 6 days of no work this year.. he needs to just relax a little and not being at home, he'll not be able to fix and putter around the house - he'll have to relax. AHA.

2 comments: