Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas

Ahh it was Christmas time in the ol' Skafte (pronounced Skaf-ty for you Ev'y and Michael types)... We traveled down to the Valley. We saw David's family and then my family. It was so nice to see everyone, and have a chance to relax. I think next year we might just go to one house.. we'd see the other side of the family, but not sleep there... just a visit you know... presents and then move on. It would mean more time with each, I sometime feel like one side or the other doesn't get a fair deal in the Holiday Travel game.

It was a good Christmas for Loot... ahahah Since everyone is asking - - - we got a Griddle (a Huge one!!!) (Hello Pancakes!), a foot spa thingy, Josh Groban's new Cd, a home improvement book, Lots of treats and goodies, money from Grandparents, clothes, gift certificates etc.

Yup that was Christmas... I know I didn't write details... you'll have to forgive me for that.
I'm off to write in my other blog...

Happy New Year

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. did you link "other blog" so people would go read that specific entry?....very subtle
    love B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Nah I just figured that is 5 years when i look back i won't have to figure which other blog.. i do have 4 - i know random...

    ReplyDelete