Thursday, June 22, 2006

updating for updating's sake

Today was a day, I got up late, did the laundry, cleaned up the living room, moved some furniture, and then napped a bit.

tonight I'm making mayonase and dill smoothered salmon, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.

We are adding a patio to the house, and we are coming along very well. by July 3rd we'll have it up and running - well standing... I've been taking Photos to document it and when it's all said and done i'll upload them.

umm i think that's it for my life right now...

umm yeah so everyone else - Friggin' update eh!?!

6 comments:

  1. wow a patio.

    You've moved into a whole new realm of grown-up. Weird.

    Hopefully I can sit on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup a patio -

    and yup you can sit on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exciting! Patios are great.

    Speaking of great - that salmon sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did update! Don't yell at me!

    And I agree, that salmon does sound good...mmmmm... salmon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So there is a glich with my blog - I can't seemto see the side bar - argh..

    and Ruthie - I'll get to your blog to read this supposed update... yeesh

    ReplyDelete