Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June something or other...

Well it's almost the end of June, and I haven't got the house in order just yet. Everytime I think I finsih a room, or a space, we find something in our garage, or something in another room taht has to be moved, sigh... I'm trying to get rid of the clutter, but Friggin' eh?! I have a lot of junk.

This week is going to be a busy week for us, we have a lot of work to do on the backyard, all prep for the patio. I can't wait to have a place to just sit outside and baskin the sunlight, to sun tan, and to one day have patio furniture so that I can entertain. We have to finish tearing up some of the lawn, leveling out the land, and spreading out crushed rock/old concrete... then on Saturday the men can begin building.

Thrusday Mom and Dad Skafte are coming up, with Steve in tow. On Friday morning Steve and Dad S. will be heading up to Moncton to get Janet and all her things... to move down here to good Ol' Truro. I think that most of the moving will be done Friday, Saturday is patio day... and Sunday we rest. On sunday afternoon Mom and Dad McGuire are coming up to Truro. sunday afternoon will be a BBQ at our place. Monday will be the finishing up day for the Patio - and hopefully the putting up of Siding.... sigh so much to do and only so much time.

Oh Thrusday David and I have Dentist appointments... yikes, I'm not really a big dentist fan... but I'll brave it and go find out if it'll cost us less than 2 grand or not, to fix our teeth... yeesh!!

7 comments:

  1. you're doing siding too? or is it just around where the patio is?

    that's lovely. maybe soon I'll get a car and can hop over to truro whenever the urge strikes, won't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE took downt he horrid cedar - it was very baldy damaged...

    and we are starting the process of siding - white vinyl - then when we can afford it - we'll do the rest of the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can delete the link to my blog it's gone. People I care about were treaten badly because of their blog for absolutely no good reason, so I am no longer going to be a 'Blogger', although perhaps an MSN Space with only select people permitted might appear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?
    That's scary!
    ok I'll Delete it... though it saddens me to do so...
    can I leave it up for a littel while to remember the good ol' days?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can for sure! I miss having it already and posting and checking my comments but at the same time feeling a little less warm and fuzzy about the whole idea. If I do the MSN Space thing I'll let you know so you can check that instead (you can be a bit more selective with who views them)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool,
    I hope that your firend is ok... it's kinda sucky...

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you! Your forgot about Garrett! He moved here too ya know. :P

    ReplyDelete