Saturday, April 29, 2006

April 29th

The first time in a few days I've had a chance to sit down at the computer and type...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID - Today my hubby was born, well not today, but on this day 24 years ago... turned 24 today, and for the next 4 and a half months we'll be 24 together... Sigh swoon.

Happy be-lated birthday to Ruthie (Whom I saw yesterday. What a wonderful visit, however brief it was.) Also it is Nikki's (from ABU) (I don't know if she reads this or not... But some of you who do might like to know) birthday - - (there are a lot of parentheses in this paragraph)

Today we finished moving into the house... it took a lot! It took a long time... I'm sore, I'm tired and if I had the energy I'd be super excited. I'm excited, don't get me wrong, but once I'm rested I'll be all gitty and girly over my new house. Then I can get depressed at how many boxes I have to unpack.

Dad and Mom Skafte came up to help move - -THANK YOU - - with Stephen and Jamie, thanks guys. Berinda came up with them but did't come see the house.


Gotta go finish the moving of Furniture... I didn't unload the vehicles.... so I have to re-arrange the bookcases and chairs...

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon! It was nice to see you the other day. Nice house!
    And Happy Birthday to David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving was fun.
    ...really it was! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it Shan! Ohhhh I miss you! I miss you I miss you I miss you.

    Did I mention that I MISS YOU???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday David!!

    Ahh, Shannon, I really miss you! I miss you like CRAZY!

    So, it's soooooo exciting that you two have a house. You should make sure someone gets some pictures so you can post them on here!

    Anyway, I love you lots and miss you dearly!

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day davie :P
    Miss you guys! Garrett said we should go to Truro to visit you guys some time...do you have a spare double bed?? :P ...or I guess that would be two spare beds eh? :(
    You guys gotta come visit us too! I'm really missing my family right now, for some reason it seems like its been forever since I've seen anyone...tho mom and dad were up here just over a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jan!!!!!
    Love ya
    SO we're going up to moncton and we'll see ya then... a couple of weeks. AND you should come visit too and yes we have TWO spare beds... in TWO spare rooms ;)

    love ya



    Hey Leanne!!! Love ya too!!

    oh man you're getting married!!! eeekkk Woot Woot Woot

    I can't wait to see you... I'm going to be in Moncton on Victoria Day weekend... so we should hook up!

    i miss you... i found you're site - with 'our' song... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone else in Moncton that would like to see you...

    ME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    Can't wait to see you when you come...
    See ya next weekend...
    Hailey's excited, she says you can share her crib!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hailey - Silly girl she's not going to fit in the crib with David and I - she'll be going to sleep in the livign room -
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shan! Congrats again! I'll have to get myself over for a visit at some point and check out your new place - it looks great in the pictures though!! :)

    new blog for you to peruse and see what you think, although my primary one is still the most used - morepoemsplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahem - -'Update' in the Key of NOW

    Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

    chorus
    Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
    Update Update Update Update
    Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
    Update Update Update Update

    Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

    Love you :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHHH Janet you're so funny!

    I just did it - and then read this - funny I think so.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete