Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

This weekend was a great time.

I spent the weekend with David's Family. Friday we arrived, had a big meal with the Medicrafts(Dad Skafte's Sister's family). There were a few people there. Saturday we lazy-ed around, went for a walk on the shore and then went out to eat at The End of the Line Pub. It was yummy. Sunday was church as usual. about 12:30 David and I went to have lunch with Keezer (yup Chris, he's in Bridgetown for work), at Timmy's. It was good to catch up. Sunday evening we headed into Wolfville to stay with Momma and Dad. It was great. we got to sit and talk, sleep, wake up in the midle of the night coughing, and then get up and Play Nintendo... Super Nintendo... All Stars - Mario 3 it was awesome!!!!!!!!! It made me miss Sims with Brannie..sigh

and then we left to come home - pack a few boxes, and then sit here and update. I have to get some things ready for School... so this is all I got for now.

4 comments:

  1. happy easter!

    I got sick, it was a slice :)

    can't wait to see your new house!

    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mario 3! Actually Mario 2 was my fav. Anywho, happy easter! Don't forget to send Justin a birthday card cuz it's his birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it was Super Mario World.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Steve - at my parents place we played Mario 3.

    ReplyDelete