Wednesday, February 1, 2006

SNOW DAY

Have I mentioned that I love snow days -
1) I don't have to work
2) I can sleep in - more about the no work, but the snow is the percipitaing factor..aha
3) The snow is so pretty. I love the snow.

Today I'm going to try to get a few things done around the house, and if the wind ever dies down walk into the school and get my classroom organized. We'll see how the day goes.

I can't wait for Feb. well it is Feb. but I mean I can't wait for all the things going on in Feb. First it will be my first Valentine's Day as a Wife... and the weekend of the 10th we are heading to Moncton to visit... oh Brannie and Holly can we borrow some floor, or a tiny single bed... what ever you got we'll take!! and then Ev'y come's home for a visit!!! AND I CAN"T WAIT.. I crave her! Ev'y - it's not fun joking about not seeing me in truro... It's not funny at all.

Well I should get going on the errands and what not.

5 comments:

  1. Yep! Our floor is your floor! Justin said it'd be cool, so come on over baby! We can have a sleepover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have our little bed too.....
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... We'll figure out the details later...

    I can't wait to see you guys - - I'm craving my girls... so very very much - and their boys too... I miss you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it lost my last comment...

    anywho, I'm coming to truro, how could I not? I'm also going to try and get to moncton, I'm just not sure how yet...

    so guess what? there's this job... it's in truro... any vacancies in your building??

    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thats great... did you apply yet? you better - and there are few apartments coming up - one for sure in april / may...

    ReplyDelete