Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday....

So we saw another house... it's something that David got so very excited... and there isn't much to fix... it's going for a great price, and David liked it. that is the biggest thing. I could live in any house, make it my house, my home. But having and knowing David likes it, is excited about it, is actually doing things that lead to us actually owning it... that is great.

It's out of town, in a snow storm it takes 12 min. to get to town. I'm a little saddened, mostly because of the distance we'd need to drive in and how often we'd be driving in.... of course we are far from the noise, traffic, and it's got a friggin great yard.

Besides that I feel so gross. I'm getting sick again. I'm just feeling kinda blah in a dripping snotty sorta way. I'm still able to function and at some points in the day i don't think about how full my face feels or how sore my throat is.... Ok I'm done no more complaining. David, i think, thinks i complain too much... which is probably true, I guess i'm in the habit. I am trying to stop.... Sigh...

School is going well - except that EVERYONE is sick... Two teachers were out today and we didn't have enough substitutes.... there are a bunch of kids out from every class... here and there and some on some days.... and others on other days... one kid was in the Hospital.... but besides kids puking, greeny yellow stuff comeing out of a few face holes and the stomach aches, the fevers, the headaches.... it's al worth it to help teach young minds..... or is it?? gross much.

Sigh... Tomorrow a mircale coudl happen mabye a snow storm, or power outage... then we'd all get a penalty free Rest day..... sigh a girl can dream, along with every 'sorta' sick teacher at CCA...

Ciao

1 comment: