Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's been a while... Two weeks even...

Have I been so busy that I haven't updated? It can't be, can it?

Well what's been happening.
hmmm last week, what happened... nothign really. the week went as normal. David was working in Stellarton. the kids in class were sorta ok... it's been tough the child with the most trouble adjsuting... ie. the kid well he's on his way out. He's been given his verbal warning - and has till Dec 16th to begin to adjust. You see that sounds cruel for a four year old; however the standard is very high at CCA. everytime I tell the children to put away their pencils, and the kid can't jsut throw a tempertantrum, and cannot scream that he hates school and hates me... this is not behavior that works with CCA. Also I would like to point out that it's been four months, and nothing, I mean hit other students, hitting me, screaming... I like him but there isn't anything more I can do... so to sum it up - the kid is on his way out. There really isn't anything that happened that week... last week. On Saturday there was a baby shower for Berinda and Baby, and then the youth group Christmas party. it was fun. I love the youth group - they are so much fun. I get to be a big kid... I mean there are time i have to be an adult.. but mostly I get to have fun.

I did find out that I had a nasty infection, and no symptoms... so there was some confusion as to where it came from, and how to get rid of it... so we did the medication thing, prayed about it and waited.... and I think it worked... right up until the last few days when everything came back... its so hard, and I think 'hey go talk to your doctor' adn then reality sinks in. By the time I call and get an appointment, the problem will be gone. so now I'm back to my nasal passages being sore and full and pressing on every area of my face, my throat is still rough, and now I have a cough... I think I'll suck it up and call. I just hate Doctors...

This week has gone by so very fast. the fact that today and yesterday are snow days, helped. I've gotten a few things done for Christmas. woot.

Well it's getting to be lunch time, and I have company coming for lunch.

ciao

3 comments:

  1. You're still having trouble with the kid?
    That sucks.

    At least the other kids are... good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear shannon,

    it was lovely to hear you on the telephone this morning before I headed off to work. I think I may just be able to make it through! *sniff*

    have a good weekend! (it is the weekend isn't it??)

    ciao,
    evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevie Poo -

    yeah the other kids are great!!!
    Oh the kid... he's gone... his mom pulled him out. so that is one less thing to worry about. woot woot. it's too bad that he's gone.. but he was too much to handle.


    Ev'y - - I miss you so much. I'm going to call you more - atleasts this monday - I hav a doctors appointment so maybe later in the afternoon - sound ok?

    ReplyDelete