Thursday, December 1, 2005

And I sit on a Thrusday, and watch some TV...

It's thrusday, Yesterday I had a breakdown... cried about work... there is so much Stress, so much i can't Change and I want so badly to change it.

Youth is going well - although there are some days I want to sleep. I love the youth group - i love the youth - they are great - i'm just so tired... and I'm tired ofbe ign sick.

can you friggin show me one other person who has been sick for 3 months, everyday... I just don't want to be sick anymore.. i dion't know what is going on.. I eat pretty healthy, I sleep 6-8 hours a day.. i've prayed for healing, i've talked to doctors, I jsut don't know anymore.

the worst is that I know it bothers David, it hurts him to know i'm sick.... and that breaks my heart. I feel like he's married someone who isn't 'good enough' who isn't whole.... you know?

AHHHH I just want a day to curl up, read a good book, cuddle with my husband, and enjoy a cup of tea. if there is a chance for napping - that'd be a good day!

As for things that are going on...

a while back - David and I went to Moncton to see Janet - and watch a hockey game. We got to see Holly and Justin too!!! It was a great time.

There was a spiritual retreat that I led it went ok.

umm I can't really remember if anything happen more than that...

and now i'm tired - so this is Ciao

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to sound like a smart-ass, but couldn't the stress be causing the sickness?

    Whatever it is, I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the stress?? really?? are you serious??? no it couldn't be - who would have thunk it... stress casuing the sick stuff... really... gee maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that has got to be the most sarcastic comment I've ever heard said to someone who asked a genuine caring question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't actually joking or anything, shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it was a joke... the smart ass comment and all.

    Sorry if you took offense... i didnt' realize that it would be taken so harshly...

    ReplyDelete