Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Joy...

Merry Chrsitmas Past....
Its been a hectic, and yet lazy Christmas.
On Wednesday the 21st, my parents came to stay at our apartment. David and I left Thrusday for his parent's house. We spent the weekend, christmas and the early mornign of Boxing day at the Skafte's place. It was fun. On Christmas Eve we went to Aunt Julie's (Dad's sister) and had a big dinner. Then for Christmas day we went over to Aunt Lori's (Mom's sister) and had a great big turkey dinner again. This is our yule log - sad we know... The best part was being able to sit and talk to family. I have been so welcomed into David's family. It's nice to feel that kind of 'like' well 'love'. I got to see Erin (David's cousin). She is so great I'm glad we could have fun, to laugh together. It's nice. Over all it was a very relaxing time. Which was just what we needed. On boxing Day we drove home because my side of the family was having Christmas dinner on boxing day... so it was home for more Turkey.

So Christmas was a bit hectic but great. And just yesterday I was on MSN talking with old firends, whom i haven't heard from in forever, so that was nice, to think back to good ol' times at ABU. sigh. I really miss it, even just the oportunity to chat. If I want to talk to the girls... I can't just go across the hall, down the hall, over to their place anymore. I have to go to a different province... sigh.

but to cheer me up - David is the greatest most understanding person ever, and I love him for it. He is great and I love him. sigh... I'm just a silly girl at heart... swoon.

4 comments:

  1. Well... that's got to be the strangest looking picture ever taken of each one of us.

    Freaky.

    It was a good Christmas, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that picture is fricken HILARIOUS! I love the looks on every one of your faces...Shannon looks the most normal tho! Who took it? Shannon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shan can you send me some pics?? I wanna see some from Christmas day...since Mom and Dad didn't take any.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jan - -

    yeah I can send you some pics... I'll get on that.

    and I took them.

    oh you can look at some on my Spaces thingy -

    spaces.msn.com/members/shannonjoy

    Love ya Sis

    ReplyDelete