Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm at Home... and I'm Bored Already...

I'm at home, and I'm ahead of schedule - - sorta - - I've got the spare room pretty much tidied up. I'm going to wait until David gets home so that we can finish it up together. I've got some of the living room cleaned up, and the kitchen still needs a bit of work - but three loads of dishes is enough for now. There is a lot left to do - but i'm goign to stop for now. there is always tomorrow.

Oh as for the kid well he's gone, according to his mom. she told me the last day of classes. I guess she's decided to pull him out of CCA. I'm not as happy as I would have thought. I'm sad cuase when he was a good kid, he was great.... unfortunatly when he was bad... not so much...

Well that's about it. .... Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment