Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Knee... not a flashback to ABU...

well today was a CRAPPY crappy day.

last night int he dark I smoked my knee on a little end table in our spare room - and it hurt like a bad word. Well I sucked it up -hobbled to bed and tried to rest.

see the thing is I don't sleep with my legs straight so every time I went to curl up all cozy I woke up in pain crying. this is not good , and in no way helps one get a good night's rest. I awoke and still could not bend the leg... so I went to the hospital this afternoon. Four hours later I've got Tendon damage and Tissue Damage.

this is good news - I'm a cry baby and I didn't brake anything - the flip side of the coin - is that it is more painful to heal from - so Driving hurts and stairs hurt (more than usual).

so tonight I'm not in a mood to do anything... sorry the post isn't riveting....

No comments:

Post a Comment