Friday, September 15, 2006

My 25th

I guess its ok to be so busy that you're 25th is sort of a blur...
Yesterday was kind of a let down...

the best part was dinner with David, and a rose. I'm still trying to think of what I want for a birthday present... the second was the 'staff party' it was nice and thoughtful.

It was just so hectic. I really wish that it had been something fun. something to mark my 25th... sigh not so much.

anyways life is going well. I'm really busy and really sore at night so I just come home and get ready for bed. I"m still not into the swing of things.

I love what I do, don't get me wrong, and I love the people I work with.. it's just part of me just wants to be at home, being a wife.. I would have time to do the things I wish I had the mental energy to do... Oh to Paint. It's been more than a year since I painted a picture... almost 2 since I've written a poem.

Sigh...
that is where I'm at just Sigh...
and as long as I can fake 'woot'ness... I'm going to be ok...
Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. I can probably help you find that witty name. You have a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean Shan. I feel like I have no time to do anything, including housework. Being in school all day and then working and babysitting and teaching Sunday school just isn't leaving me a lot of time. I have to crunch to do schoolwork which is what I am about to do right now...

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya Holly -
    Maybe when we aren't so busy then we can find time to see each other.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. your favourite co-teacherSeptember 16, 2006 at 11:13 AM

    What do you mean the "staff party" wasn't the best part of the day!!! I mean really!!And you did get to have Parent night too, all those parents coming for your birthday...Maybe you should be writing poems during nap time at school, you will need a flashlight to write by but I think you should look into it!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete