Monday, May 15, 2006

FOREST FIRE - I think so....


So just behind my house - about a KM off, there was a major forest fire... it was crazy I took a few pictures and when I get them I'll post them... for now i'll post what I can find from the News sites.

We were the last house that was put on Volunteer Evacuation... meaning if the wind changes get out and take what you can with you... but for now you're ok. It wasn't really scary - but it was at the same time.. anyways - the fire died out a little, we are safe the house is safe and in the end it added a little excitement to the day!

5 comments:

  1. That's a little scary.
    You hear all the time about people losing their houses to forest fires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you called, we stopped the movie and prayed for you guys. We were very thankful to hear that the fire got put out later! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,

    I was thinking about you guys!!! glad to hear you didn't burn down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon oh my gosh! Thank you for not burning to death, I would have missed you a lot! Thank you Mom for praying for her, and thank you God for hearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you all - It was all good...
    God is Good!

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete