Monday, October 31, 2005

Here With David

So i'm sitting at home, just workign on some work - you know how it goes... I have to get ready for report cards... oh how I remember the pain report card days brought. it isn't anything big - oral communication, written work, number recognition etc. but is till have to get everything ready - and mental prep for the parent teacher day that is coming up.

Last week I was up to Moncton - I had to go to a Teachers Convention.. Iwas so excited that I might get a chance to see some of my friends... only it didn't work out so much - but i got to spend some time with my co-workers, which was great. the converence was ok. it was long... but ok.

Sigh... it's monday and I'm so looking forward to friday. it's an in service. I'll be in school, but once the mraking is done i'll be ready for some organizing. the class is in a mess... the last teacher kinda of left nothing... or very little and in such a splattering.. i have yet to find some of the teaching aids.

moving on...

David is doing well. He had a bit of a cold - a stuffy nose mostly, but he's doing ok. Work is going well and being marriend is definatly a good thing for him. ;)

Love ya'll
well I'm off... got to do a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment