Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow 6months.... time flies when your elbow deep in dirty diapers...

Well not really elbow deep, in fact not really deep in diapers at all. I'm a believer of throwing them out... just sayin'.

Matthew has turned 6months old.

He is such a blessing, and a reminder of how good God is. It's been six months and I still find myself staring at him in disbelief. I have a baby, I had a baby, I birthed a baby, I carried this baby to full term.. Matthew was born early, and needed almost no medical intervention... he breathed, breastfed, grew and was home in the shortest time some nurses had seen... Matthews complete existence is a miracle.

I spend minutes each day crying, tears of joy... I and grateful and sing songs of thanksgiving to God (cheesy I know) but I just can't get over the miracle and blessing I have received.

God is Good!

My baby is growing up. He's frickin' huge too. I mean for a preemie he's ginormous, but even for 'normal' babies he a big boy. I am blown away at how Matthew is developing, and learning. I can't believe the things he is doing... and trying to do.

I might be biased but I think he's a little bit of a genius :D

He's awake now, so I should be a good mom and go get him...

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for you little bundle of life... and poop! :) (More pictures, please.)

    ReplyDelete