Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First day of working out.

I met with my 'trainer', the first session is free - it helped so that I don't kill myself when I work out! I have a goal of 25-30lbs but end or June. Preferably by my Anniversary! (June 18th).

It's an obtainable goal, so I'm excited to really get going. It'll mean working out - right now I'm planning 3-4 times a week - and I'll have to watch what I eat. That will be tough - I don't eat unhealthy food - but I do need to watch my portion sizes... I've been eating like David - - I really really really need to stop that. Also the binges - - really eating 4 chocolate bars at a time - even if it's only every 6 weeks - STILL BAD... sigh...

It's not going to be easy... Going to the gym... it was really tough, but fun. Hopefully I'll get to the place where it's not a HAVE to but a WANT to...

No comments:

Post a Comment