Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm such a SLACKER

Would you believe that the evil forces of Facebook were preventing me from updating?
No, not so much, huh?

It's true Shannon fashion to neglect the blog - I also neglect my journals, writing consistently until one day I'm not so consistent. I'm sure it's something Ill grow out of... when I err, grow up, err, more?

There is a lot I that i could catch up on, but I can't recall any of it right now - so maybe, just maybe, if I pick up the blogging thing with some sort of effort, I'll be able to remember and write it all down.

The big thing is that I'm not working at CCA anymore. I resigned (well I chose to not continue, and finished my contract) for a few reasons, but the biggest was the emotional side of life. Some things were getting to hard to hear from the children, and I wanted to leave before I became bitter. SO I left. It was really really hard. I do take so relief in the fact that David and I have felt God was taking my 'career' in a different directions, So leaving was a step in the right direction. I'm still looking for a job - I've applied at my Church, which would be amazing! I pray that this is where God was/is leading.

Umm What else... Oh as I write this I'm in Ev'y's living room. We got together last night with Melanie Pitman and Holly Blunden, and did dinner - at 10pm - ouch my tummy. To celebrate Ev'y's 25th!! I crashed on her couch and was up before the sun (which is not as exciting as it doesn't sound). Today the plan is to go see baby Mikaelia (did I spell that right?) Blunden... and then head home...

And now I will leave you, and try to figure out the TV remote... these new fangled things.

No comments:

Post a Comment