Friday, July 25, 2008

Albums, Albums everywhere and not a drop to drink (cause I'm trying to have babies...)

So in the last two days i've been able to help out my dear friends the Yorkes. I enjoy them throughly... and even though my time with Chera is spent organizing photos and ATGing them in place, I still enjoy that time!

I don't get to see Matt and Chera, or Chat and Mera (as I have said many a time) through out the school year, since they are in school, and I am not. So it's very nice to see them on summer holidays.

that was most of my day today.

Before the pictures, I was out to lunch (aha) with a good friend Natasha, and I just think I'm so blessed to have the friends I do...


I wish I could see my oher friends as much... sigh.

meh I'm not sure there was a point to this - but i'll pretend I had one when starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment