Friday, January 19, 2007

No School - again

Tuesday - Horrid snow storm... no school

Thursday - Power outage (Children turning into popsicles, must send home...) Sad part, the power came back on a few minutes after half the school was gone home... so i guess a free day.

Today - Slush Day.

It' s nice to have the time off - there is always things that I can do around the house, etc. But Its a little stressing knowing that my kids are a bit behind now... some really need to be in school... and learning. They are struggling and I hate to see them that way.

2 comments:

  1. Weather has been cruel lately. You're lucky getting to be warm and dry most of the day. Now that would be a novelty for me.

    Still, the loss of pay is more painful than the supposed benefits of a day off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad i don't have to think about that - that is why i like snow days - -i'm paid to be at home...

    ReplyDelete