Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Marking and More Marking

I'm not up to much, just marking some of the kids work.. and imputing the numbers into my excel file so that I don't have to actually add the numbers myself.

I've been suffering from a migraine for three days now. it was just a low grade mi grain, more of a massive headache on Monday, then Tuesday happened. I got up early to head out to work(it was my turn for devos at work). As I'm trapped behind 4 buses, on my way, i realize I'm going to be late... i pull into the driveway at 7:50 - I can still make it - the clock in the car is 2 min. fast. so i start to head to the building... and WHAM I'm on the ground. I fall on the ice... and smack the back of my head... so I'm crying a bit, and trying not to vomit (migraine and all). but i pick myself up, sit int he cold try to stop crying and head in. I was a little late, but I'm not sure anyone thought i was crying - which is my goal... I'm tyring really hard to not be so talkie... well i talk, but i don't want to complain ... it's tough.. it's easy so the stopping is tough.

I've been approached to do a seminar on something for Spring forth - and I'd really like to do it - but I'm not sure if I'm capable, or will have the time to do it... I'm already feeling overwhelmed by all the little things that are going on... But again I want to do it... maybe on Being Real... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment