Friday, October 27, 2006

Talking, Teaching

Wow it's been a crazy few days. I've felt pulled in a lot of directions. Not in a bad way, just in a way that makes me feel all stretched out.

I've started to chat with old friends again. It's neat. I saw Mel a few months ago, and David and I are planning on seeing her in Nov. Holly and Justin stopped by, and hopefully I'll see them again, in Nov. Sigh I have to call Brannie, If I do get to Moncton I NEED to see her!!!! I Miss her and Ryan and the Fam.... Sigh...

On Thursday I headed off to the Teachers Convention... it's not as glamorous as it sounds... but it was great! I love going with the girls from work. I enjoy that for the most part most of us get along... and that L and P and S and I (me) all get along so well! It's just nice. I did miss David, a lot, but I got through. Also from all the junk food, and crappy fast food i got a tummy ache, and boy the ride home sucked... I just was so car sick for most of the ride...

I'm home now and just relaxing. My In Laws are here, and i like having them here. it's really not cool how far they are from me, us... but we still see each other about once a month. It was nice...

Well I'm getting ready for bed.
Ciao

4 comments:

  1. I miss you Shanny. Can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When You're in Moncton you should visit me too!
    Love,
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am leaving that weekend open!!!:) It will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What say I see you guys some time, Shannon?

    ReplyDelete