Monday, October 23, 2006

So much

So I feel like I have to catch up - I'm constantly trying to get things done and it seems that nothing ever gets done...

I'm aching for my Family... It's so hard to tell someone what I feel God has laid on my heart... It's hard to tell someone the obvious truth / common sense that they can't see... It's hard because I don't want to sound 'high and mighty'... but it's not just me, When you talk to other family members we all feel it, see it and yet no one will say anything.. and I just wish I could be the one to say it... but if I am the one - I don't' want to be the bad guy... you know? Meh... I just have to realize that I can't fix everything, or everyone. But I still cry at night over the mistakes, the hurt I see that they are inflicting on themselves and on the other family members...

Argh...

It's just hurts

argh....

I'll get over it - if I can find the time

2 comments:

  1. I could be mistaken, but lately I feel like EVERYONE is talking about me behind my back.
    I hope I'm wrong in this case.

    ReplyDelete