Sunday, November 13, 2005

The three day weekend

Thrusday was a great night...
Friday was theraputic...
Saturday was busy...
And then Sunday came a long...

So much got done, and so little was accopmlished.


We had hoped that Holly and Justin would be able to come and visit... but alas that could not happen. I miss her so much, and I miss Justin too.. don't get me wrong it's just that I lived with Holly, it's a little different.

Where was I - oh yes... the weekend. Since holly and Justin couldn't make it David and I planned on going to the memorial service for rememberance day... and then out to dinner with Mike and Jen.

Saturday we shopped, all mornign - got most of the christmas gifts. It's great to get most of the stuff now not in a rush. Also we got our chirstmas tress... it's great - I want to put it up now.. but i'll have to wait a bit longer - i'm thinking Nov 20th is a good round number.

Today was so busy - Serive, sunday school, meeting, more meeting, and then home... sigh... so busy.

That is it - I know it's not a huge update... but it's an update... ciao

1 comment: