Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today is the Day, that the Lord has made...

I learned that song many years ago... in fact it was the first song I learned to play by ear (or in my case figure out and try not to massacre by ear). It's a great song, and it has a lot of great words, etc.. but you know, I really don't think I got it till this week... on a cloudy day, when it had been raining for days. One of 'those' days. I sat and complained about everything -it made me grumpy, I hated life... I felt gross, fat, and bored... But it hit me (God does that, jolts me with His reality...) That I'm alive, I was breathing, I was here, and that was AMAZING. I didn't die in my sleep, I woke up... That alone is worth being Thankful for...

So this is the Day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it....

No comments:

Post a Comment