Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's been far to long...

Well hello all - those of you who still blog, still check blogs... still care about the blogging world (i know it's been almost a month - who am I to talk...)

I mean don't get me wrong I love FACEBOOK - or Crack book as it has been called, but really there is still a place to share - it's blogs.. and I miss them!!


ok so I'm still writing about NFLD... i'll try to condense it... but i just don't know if that woudl do it justice.

umm I went Camping with my Girls from ABU - and I miss them so much -it was more of a tease...

It was good - we have started on the dinning room - the wall paper o' sunflowers is off - working on patchingit up and priming... then on to painting.

My Grampie McCurdy isn't doing o well - he fell and hit his head - he's bleeding into his brain - and they can't give him an IV (one bad kidney left) and he can't eat - so it's not looking so great - but we all (the fam) knew that this day would come (he's been pretty sick for a while now) and the good news is he is comfortable, and in no pain... and He;s saved so i'll see him again in Heaven.. good times to come!

Well that is a quick glimpse into why i've been a little distracted...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon, I still check once in a while. I like blogs better, too! Good name - crack book (for Facebook). It's just not the same. Too light and fluffy for me. One good thing about Facebook is finding some of my old school chums and I've been keeping up on family photos from all of you, too. Luv ya, Mom
    P.S. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete